Blast Gauge System - Standard: S12-Set of 3 (Head,Shoulder,Chest)
Item Number: 81791
Set of 3 units : Head, Chest, Shoulder
HOW THE BLAST GAUGE WORKS
Captures Vital Data For Operations, Training, and Research
- Triage Capable- Lights activated via recessed button.
- Exposure Tailored Treatment- Data transferred to PC for detailed event analysis.
- Durable- Fully encapsulated design withstands weather and impact.
- Automated- Blast overpressure and acceleration automatically collected and classified.
- Reprogrammable- Load latest algorithms at time of activation.
- Small- Less than one cubic inch and weighing less than one ounce.
- Flexible- Instantly mounts to helmet, gear and vehicles.
- Inexpensive- Quickly outfit deployed troops.
- Disposable- Predictable performance without legacy systems logistics.
- Traceable- Soldier privacy protected.
- Multipurpose- Breaching, EOD, SOF, SWAT, Bomb Squad, Route Clearance, Training.
Traumatic Brain Injury has
been recognized as the signature injury of modern day conflicts, yet
most warfighters remain without blast exposure logging capabilities. The
B3 Blast Gauge provides an immediate solution to capture soldier
exposure to explosive blasts - guiding triage in the field and exposure
tailored medical treatment for TBI.
Small & Lightweight,
the Blast Gauge has been designed for robust performance in the most
extreme environmental conditions. The unique flexible mounting design
permits tool-free attachment to any helmet strap, PALS webbing, and
physical structures such as vehicles, and buildings, without
LED Triage Lights are
activated via an environmentally sealed recessed button, allowing the
field medic to instantly access exposure based on pre-set thresholds
defining moderate and severe events. All data is date and time stamped
and stored for later download via USB for off-line analysis by medical
Compatible with existing
uniforms and equipment, the system can be immediately deployed to all
troops at risk of exposure to explosive blasts.
Accurate measurement of
overpressure waveforms, pressure impulse, and acceleration. Multiple
units can be worn by each soldier to recreate a complete picture of
Tracking Cumulative Exposure for correlation to acute injury and long term deficits via integrated data base.
FLEXIBLE MOUNTING AND SIMPLE ACTIVATION
Back of Helmet
Vehicles & Structures
Activation and data recovery software requires a personal or laptop computer.